WESCO Int'l (WCC) Appoints New CFO
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC) announced the appointment of Mr. David S. (Dave) Schulz as its Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective October 17, 2016.
Mr. Schulz, 51, brings 20 years of public company experience in finance and operations management to WESCO. After 15 years in financial leadership roles with Procter & Gamble and the J. M. Smucker Company, he joined Armstrong World Industries in 2011 as Vice President - Finance of the Armstrong Building Products division. He was named Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer in 2013. Most recently, Mr. Schulz was the Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Armstrong Flooring, Inc., overseeing Asia Pacific sales and operations, investor relations, and strategic matters, including mergers and acquisitions.
Mr. Schulz began his career as an officer in the United States Marine Corps. He holds a bachelor's degree in Finance from Villanova University and a master's degree in Management from the U.S. Naval Postgraduate School.
Mr. John J. Engel, WESCO's Chairman and CEO stated: "Dave is a seasoned public company CFO with strong financial and operational experience in multiple industries. He is an excellent addition to our executive management team and will help us accelerate our One WESCO strategy, execute our growth initiatives and deliver our financial targets."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) Names Jennifer Whip to Board of Directors
- PPG Industries (PPG) Names Vincent Morales to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!