Triangle Capital (TCAP) Announces Three Exec. Appointments
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Triangle Capital Corporation (NYSE: TCAP) announced that its Board of Directors has approved the following senior management promotions:
- Jeffrey A. Dombcik to Senior Managing Director and Chief Credit Officer;
- Cary B. Nordan to Senior Managing Director and Chief Origination Officer; and
- Douglas A. Vaughn to Senior Managing Director and Chief Administrative Officer.
Messrs. Dombcik, Nordan and Vaughn will also join the Company’s Management Committee and become Executive Officers of the Company.
Commenting on the promotions, E. Ashton Poole, President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, “The promotions being announced today recognize three extremely talented individuals, all of whom are seasoned investment professionals with 29 years of collective service to Triangle. As Triangle continues to expand its presence and brand name across the lower middle market, their experience and leadership will provide the Company with increased bandwidth, functionality and accountability. Again, I am delighted to announce these well-deserved promotions.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon (GIMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CFO Jackson Resigns
- EQT Corp. (EQT) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Announces CEO Succession
- Corindus Vascular Robotics (CVRS) Reports FDA Clearance for Next-Gen Robotic System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTrian Fund
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!