Triangle Capital (TCAP) Announces Three Exec. Appointments
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Triangle Capital Corporation (NYSE: TCAP) announced that its Board of Directors has approved the following senior management promotions:
- Jeffrey A. Dombcik to Senior Managing Director and Chief Credit Officer;
- Cary B. Nordan to Senior Managing Director and Chief Origination Officer; and
- Douglas A. Vaughn to Senior Managing Director and Chief Administrative Officer.
Messrs. Dombcik, Nordan and Vaughn will also join the Company’s Management Committee and become Executive Officers of the Company.
Commenting on the promotions, E. Ashton Poole, President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, “The promotions being announced today recognize three extremely talented individuals, all of whom are seasoned investment professionals with 29 years of collective service to Triangle. As Triangle continues to expand its presence and brand name across the lower middle market, their experience and leadership will provide the Company with increased bandwidth, functionality and accountability. Again, I am delighted to announce these well-deserved promotions.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Triangle Capital (TCAP) CIO, Director Burgess Resigns
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Approves Previously Announced Spin-Off
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTrian Fund
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!