Triangle Capital (TCAP) Announces Three Exec. Appointments
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Triangle Capital Corporation (NYSE: TCAP) announced that its Board of Directors has approved the following senior management promotions:
- Jeffrey A. Dombcik to Senior Managing Director and Chief Credit Officer;
- Cary B. Nordan to Senior Managing Director and Chief Origination Officer; and
- Douglas A. Vaughn to Senior Managing Director and Chief Administrative Officer.
Messrs. Dombcik, Nordan and Vaughn will also join the Company’s Management Committee and become Executive Officers of the Company.
Commenting on the promotions, E. Ashton Poole, President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, “The promotions being announced today recognize three extremely talented individuals, all of whom are seasoned investment professionals with 29 years of collective service to Triangle. As Triangle continues to expand its presence and brand name across the lower middle market, their experience and leadership will provide the Company with increased bandwidth, functionality and accountability. Again, I am delighted to announce these well-deserved promotions.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Announces David Jaffe as Chairman of the Board
- Libbey (LBY) CFO Buck Resigns