Radian Group (RDN) Names New Structured Products SVP
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN) announced Peter Danna has rejoined the company as Senior Vice President, Structured Products.
In his new role, Danna will seek to foster new business while leading and managing a cross-functional group supporting the development of structured residential mortgage credit products and related services outside of traditional mortgage insurance.
Danna will also collaborate with the Senior Vice President of Product Development, Curtis Over, who will lead the expansion of Radian’s Mortgage Risk NavigatorTM technology suite to cover structured residential, mortgage credit products. Mortgage Risk Navigator is a cutting-edge performance modeling, data analytics and business intelligence platform currently leveraged in the pricing and portfolio risk management of Radian’s core mortgage insurance business.
“We welcome Peter back to Radian where we look forward to his contributions in facilitating our participation in structured residential mortgage credit products, as well as working with Curtis in expanding our risk management analytics offerings,” said Derek Brummer, Radian’s Chief Risk Officer.
During his previous time at the company’s former financial guaranty subsidiary, from 2003 to 2015, Danna focused on structured products in both business and risk management related roles. He was most recently with Morningstar Credit Ratings where he was in charge of business development for their asset-backed bond rating unit. Danna began his career with Arbor National Mortgage and held positions at Munich Re America and Standard & Poor’s. He has a B.S. in Finance and MBA from SUNY-Albany, holds CFA® and FRM charters, and has more than 25 years of experience in the financial services industry at insurance, rating agency and mortgage institutions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Taro Pharma (TARO) Names New Interim CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesMorningstar, Inc., Standard & Poor's, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!