Marvell Technology (MRVL) Names New Accounting Chief
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) announced the appointment of Mr. Dave Caron as Corporate Controller and Chief Accounting Officer, effective today. In this role, Mr. Caron will be responsible for managing all the corporate accounting and financial reporting functions across the organization.
"Dave is an experienced finance and accounting executive with a proven track record in the semiconductor industry," said Jean Hu, Chief Financial Officer, Marvell Technology Group. "I want to welcome Dave to the team and I look forward to his steady leadership as we return the company to profitable growth."
Most recently, Mr. Caron was the Corporate Controller and Principal Accounting Officer at Maxim Integrated. In this role, he was responsible for overseeing all facets of accounting including General Ledger, External/Technical Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Stock Administration, Payroll, Fixed Assets, Credit and Collections, as well as Accounts Payable. Prior to Maxim, Mr. Caron held finance leadership positions at Read-Rite Corporation and Ernst & Young.
Mr. Caron earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from San Jose State University and is a Certified Public Accountant.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- San Juan Basin Royalty Trust (SJT) Says Shareholders Reject Southwest Bank's Takeover Proposals
- KVH Industries (KVHI) Names New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!