Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Announces Director Appointment, Resignation
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Kohl's Corporation (NYSE: KSS) announced that its Board of Directors elected Adrianne Shapira as a new board member, effective immediately. She has been elected to a term expiring at Kohl’s 2017 annual shareholders meeting and will be eligible for re-election by Kohl’s shareholders at that time. She will initially serve on the Board of Directors’ Governance and Nominating Committee.
“Adrianne is a great addition to our board,” said Kevin Mansell, Kohl’s chairman, chief executive officer and president. “Her strong financial expertise as well as her broad understanding of the retail industry will be valuable assets to Kohl’s.”
Shapira was the Chief Financial Officer of David Yurman, a fine jewelry luxury brand, from October 2012 to February 2016. Prior to joining David Yurman, she had a 13-year tenure at Goldman Sachs, where she was Managing Director in Global Investment Research covering the Broadlines Retail sector and the lead equity analyst covering the discount, department store, dollar store, warehouse club, apparel manufacturer, luxury and grocery sectors. Earlier in her career, Shapira served as an equity analyst at Robertson Stephens and Neuberger & Berman. Shapira currently serves as a director of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., a leading global organic and natural products company.
Kohl’s Corporation also announced that Dale Jones resigned as a member of the Board of Directors of the company, effective as of August 9, 2016. Jones tendered his resignation due to scheduling conflicts with his other personal and professional commitments.
“On behalf of the Board of Directors, I want to thank Dale Jones for his many contributions to Kohl’s since joining our board in 2008,” Mansell said. “We wish him well in all of his future endeavors.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Director Cooper Resigns
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Announces Dan Csont as Vice President of Brand Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!