Barclays plc (BCS) said to reshuffle managers in investment bank unit - Bloomberg
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Barclays plc (NYSE: BCS) said to reshuffle managers in investment bank unit, according to Bloomberg. The institution has tapped John Mahon and Richard Taylor for new roles.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Raised to $45 at Barclays Following Q4 2016 Report
- Barclays Starts Open Text (OTEX) at Overweight, Says "An Important Milestone Achieved"
- Cascadian Therapeutics (CASC) Plans Public Offerings of Common Stock and Preferred Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!