Amkor Technology (AMKR) Names New CFO
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amkor Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMKR) announced that Megan Faust, Amkor’s Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller since 2013, has been appointed Corporate Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Ms. Faust succeeds Joanne Solomon, who has left the Company to pursue other opportunities.
“We are pleased to announce Megan’s appointment as our new CFO,” said Steve Kelley, Amkor's president and chief executive officer. “She has the right skills and deep experience with Amkor to lead our global finance organization.”
“I also want to thank Joanne for her dedication and many contributions to Amkor over the years, and wish her continued success in the future,” noted Kelley.
Ms. Faust joined Amkor in 2005 and brings more than 20 years of finance and accounting experience to her new position as CFO, including her service as Corporate Controller of Amkor since 2010. Prior to joining Amkor, Ms. Faust served as an auditor with KPMG, LLP for 10 years. She holds an MBA from Arizona State University, a BS in Accountancy from Northern Arizona University and is a Certified Public Accountant in Arizona.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- PayPal says some customers unable to make payments due to cyber attack on Dyn
- J2 Global (JCOM) Unit Enters Agreement to Acquire Everyday Health (EVDY) in $465M Deal