Amkor Technology (AMKR) Names New CFO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Amkor Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMKR) announced that Megan Faust, Amkor’s Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller since 2013, has been appointed Corporate Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Ms. Faust succeeds Joanne Solomon, who has left the Company to pursue other opportunities.
“We are pleased to announce Megan’s appointment as our new CFO,” said Steve Kelley, Amkor's president and chief executive officer. “She has the right skills and deep experience with Amkor to lead our global finance organization.”
“I also want to thank Joanne for her dedication and many contributions to Amkor over the years, and wish her continued success in the future,” noted Kelley.
Ms. Faust joined Amkor in 2005 and brings more than 20 years of finance and accounting experience to her new position as CFO, including her service as Corporate Controller of Amkor since 2010. Prior to joining Amkor, Ms. Faust served as an auditor with KPMG, LLP for 10 years. She holds an MBA from Arizona State University, a BS in Accountancy from Northern Arizona University and is a Certified Public Accountant in Arizona.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Teleflex (TFX) to Acquire Vascular Solutions (VASC) in $1B Deal
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!