XRAY Execs Sell Shares
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
Dentsply International Inc (Nasdaq: XRAY) Chairman, John Miles II, sells 24,545 shares on 02/09 at $56.87 and President, Thomas Whitting, sells 31,386 shares at $57. NOTE* - Both have a history of selling so this may not be major news.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barrington Research Downgrades DENTSPLY International (XRAY) to Market Perform
- Adam Weitsman Takes 9.54% Stake in Metalico (MEA); May Hold Talks
- ValueAct Capital Shows New 5.1% Stake in Baker Hughes Inc (BHI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!