XRAY Execs Sell Shares
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Dentsply International Inc (Nasdaq: XRAY) Chairman, John Miles II, sells 24,545 shares on 02/09 at $56.87 and President, Thomas Whitting, sells 31,386 shares at $57. NOTE* - Both have a history of selling so this may not be major news.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Updates on Amended 13D from Sarissa Capital; Certain Members Bought $8.8M of Conv. Notes
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Active on Icahn Ice Bucket Challenge Tweet
- Aeropostale, Inc. (ARO) Director Buys 55K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!