XRAY Execs Sell Shares
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/04: (CYNI) (FRM) (ARRY) Higher; (ONCE) (MGM) (SCTY) Lower (more...)
- Comcast (CMCSA) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Twitter (TWTR) M&A Rumors 'Not Worth Fighting', Stifel Upgrades to Hold
Dentsply International Inc (Nasdaq: XRAY) Chairman, John Miles II, sells 24,545 shares on 02/09 at $56.87 and President, Thomas Whitting, sells 31,386 shares at $57. NOTE* - Both have a history of selling so this may not be major news.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air Products (APD) CEO Buys 20K Shares
- Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Raises Stake in Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) to 5.3%
- Citadel Raises Stake in Tuesday Morning (TUES) to 5.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!