XRAY Execs Sell Shares
- Actavis (ACT) to Acquire Warner Chilcott (WCRX) in $8.5B Deal
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Board Said to Approve $1.1B Tumblr Deal
- General Electric (GE) Capital Will Pay $6.5B in Dividends to GE
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Appoints Anadarko's (APC) Lawler as CEO
- Dell (DELL) Special Committee Sends Letter to Icahn, Southeastern
Dentsply International Inc (Nasdaq: XRAY) Chairman, John Miles II, sells 24,545 shares on 02/09 at $56.87 and President, Thomas Whitting, sells 31,386 shares at $57. NOTE* - Both have a history of selling so this may not be major news.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MEMC Electronic (WFR) CEO Buys 68K Shares
- Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) CEO Buys Another 29K Shares
- Allscripts-Misys (MDRX) CEO Buys 7K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!