XRAY Execs Sell Shares
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/27: (CERE) (ATRM) (HYGS) Higher; (GBIM) (KORS) (MOLG) Lower
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Will Discontinue Reporting Monthly Same-Store Sales Data
Dentsply International Inc (Nasdaq: XRAY) Chairman, John Miles II, sells 24,545 shares on 02/09 at $56.87 and President, Thomas Whitting, sells 31,386 shares at $57. NOTE* - Both have a history of selling so this may not be major news.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Maintains Buy on Dentsply International (XRAY) Following German Works Council Agreement
- Broadfin Capital Shows New 5.6% Stake in SCYNEXIS (SCYX)
- Orthofix Int'l (OFIX) Director Buys 10K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!