XRAY Execs Sell Shares
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Dentsply International Inc (Nasdaq: XRAY) Chairman, John Miles II, sells 24,545 shares on 02/09 at $56.87 and President, Thomas Whitting, sells 31,386 shares at $57. NOTE* - Both have a history of selling so this may not be major news.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Director Buys 10K Shares
- Novartis willing to sell Roche stake without demanding premium - CEO
- DSW, Inc. (DSW) CEO Buys Over 12K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!