Twitter (TWTR) investor Sacca says 'disappointed' in CEO Dorsey, is hoping for acquisition - Bloomberg
- Earnings lift S&P to two-week high; M&A supports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) investor Chris Sacca is hoping for an acquisition, according to Bloomberg. Sacca says he's disappointed in CEO Jack Dorsey.
Sacca says he's also sold "many" shares of Twitter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter's (TWTR) 'Underweight' Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: CIT Group (CIT) Hires Boston Consulting to Review Operations - DJ
- UPDATE: Cvent, Inc. (CVT) Active on Reports of DOJ Probe into Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!