Twitter (TWTR) investor Sacca says 'disappointed' in CEO Dorsey, is hoping for acquisition - Bloomberg
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) investor Chris Sacca is hoping for an acquisition, according to Bloomberg. Sacca says he's disappointed in CEO Jack Dorsey.
Sacca says he's also sold "many" shares of Twitter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacific Crest Resumes Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Sector Weight
- Research & Consulting Industry Veteran Joins Phronesis Partners Inc.
- Stocks with call price movement; MU TWTR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!