Synalloy (SYNL) Sees Additional Insider Buys
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
In addition to the CEO insider buy noted earlier, Synalloy (NASDAQ: SYNL) saw a purchae of 20,000 shares from Director Henry Guy and 10,000 shares from CFO Dennis Loughran. Purchases were made yesterday, 09/06.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fibrocell Science (FCSC) CEO Bought 50K Shares Today
- Skechers USA (SKX) CEO Buys 500K Shares
- Kandi Technologies Group (KNDI) CEO Buys ~130K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!