Penske Automotive Group (PAG) CEO Roger Penske Buys Another ~328K Shares
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Penske Automotive Group (NYSE: PAG) Chairman & CEO, Roger Penske, continues to add stock.
Mr. Penske bought 327,602 share from 09/08-09/09 at prices from $47.62-$48.49.
He has been an aggressive buyer of the stock of late.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG) Enters Agreement to Acquire CarSense; Sees Immediate Accretion
- Wall Street steps into Skechers after CEO buys shares
- Pennant Investment (PNNT) Sees Insider Buying from CEO and CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!