Penske Automotive Group (PAG) CEO Roger Penske Buys Another ~328K Shares
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Penske Automotive Group (NYSE: PAG) Chairman & CEO, Roger Penske, continues to add stock.
Mr. Penske bought 327,602 share from 09/08-09/09 at prices from $47.62-$48.49.
He has been an aggressive buyer of the stock of late.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.6% to $0.29; 2.6% Yield
- Penske Automotive Increases Dividend
- Scorpio Bulkers (SALT) President Buys Another 30K Shares in Open Market
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!