MAT VP Sells 100K Shares
- Sprint (S) Raises Bid for Clearwire (CLWR) to $3.40/Sh
- Home Depot, Inc. (HD) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY13 Outlook
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Issues Solid Q2 Rev Outlook
- Best Buy (BBY) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 32c; Comps Down 1.1%
- Carnival (CCL) Cuts FY13 Outlook; Volumes Up, While Pricing is Down
Mattel Inc (NYSE: MAT) VP, Alan Kaye, exercised options on 100,000 shares at $10.38 and sold them at prices ranging from $21.27-$21.31 on 02/17-02/18.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Starts Mattel Inc. (MAT) at Overweight
- Dan Loeb Builds Massive Stake in Sony (SNE), Wants Entertainment Arm Split
- Gold Pares Losses as Fed Tapering Questioned (GLD) (IAU) (SLV)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!