Altera (ALTR) CEO John Daane Enters Into A 10b5-1 Trading Program
- Top 10 News for 05/13 - 05/17: Tesla Can't be Stopped; Tepper Still Bullish; Sony Gets in Play
- Tableau Software (DATA) IPO Surges Higher
- Bloomberg Taps Former IBM (IBM) Exec to Lead Privacy, Data Standards Initiative
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 05/17: (RSOL) (SCTY) (VNDA) Higher; (ARUN) (UNXL) (COSI) Lower
- Despite Outside Interest, Tumblr and Yahoo! (YHOO) Are in Lockup (MSFT) (FB)
On May 15, 2008, John Daane, President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Altera Corporation (NYSE: ALTR) entered into a plan for trading in Altera’s securities, which plan is in compliance with Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The plan expires on June 15, 2009 or upon the sale of all of the securities covered by the plan, unless the plan is earlier terminated.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allscripts-Misys (MDRX) CEO Buys 7K Shares
- Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) CEO Buys Another 29K Shares
- Cooperman's Omega Advisors Gets Into Gold and Silver ETFs (GLD) (GDX) (SLV) (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesInsider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!