Performance Sports Group (PSG) Expected to Trade on the Pink Sheets Under 'PSGLQ'
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Performance Sports Group (NYSE: PSG), which was delisted from the NYSE after filing for bankruptcy protection, is expected to trade on the OTC pinks sheets under the ticker symbol 'PSGLQ'.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) January volatility elevated at 49 into Q2 and outlook
- 3D Systems (DDD) calls with two-days to expiration active
- Options expected to have Increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIndex Changes, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!