Twilio (TWLO) Passes Acacia (ACIA) as 2016's Top Performing IPO
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
June's IPO for Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) continues to power ahead and it is now officially the top performing IPO of 2016. Shares are up another nearly 10% today.
Twilio is now up 221% from its IPO price, versus 207% for Acacia Communications (NASDAQ: ACIA).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Amends S-1 Allowing for Sale of 7M of Common Stock in Secondary Offering
- MannKind (MNKD) Gains Again on Volume
- AT&T (T) weekly calls active on uncertainty of deal for Time Warner (TWX) after several reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!