Twilio (TWLO) Passes Acacia (ACIA) as 2016's Top Performing IPO
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
June's IPO for Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) continues to power ahead and it is now officially the top performing IPO of 2016. Shares are up another nearly 10% today.
Twilio is now up 221% from its IPO price, versus 207% for Acacia Communications (NASDAQ: ACIA).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Sees Mid-Day Selling Pressure
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR BABA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!