Twilio (TWLO) Passes Acacia (ACIA) as 2016's Top Performing IPO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
June's IPO for Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) continues to power ahead and it is now officially the top performing IPO of 2016. Shares are up another nearly 10% today.
Twilio is now up 221% from its IPO price, versus 207% for Acacia Communications (NASDAQ: ACIA).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
- Autozone (AZO) December weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!