Twilio (TWLO) Passes Acacia (ACIA) as 2016's Top Performing IPO
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
June's IPO for Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) continues to power ahead and it is now officially the top performing IPO of 2016. Shares are up another nearly 10% today.
Twilio is now up 221% from its IPO price, versus 207% for Acacia Communications (NASDAQ: ACIA).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ContraVir Pharma (CTRV) Gains on Heavy Volume
- Chipotle (CMG) October weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Baxter (BAX) volatility flat on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!