Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) IPO Opened Flat
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for Protagonist Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTGX) opened for trading earlier at $12 after pricing 7,500,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $12 per share, the middle of the expected $11 - $13 range.
Leerink Partners LLC, Barclays Capital Inc. and BMO Capital Markets Corp. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Protagonist Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company with a proprietary technology platform focused on discovering and developing peptide-based new chemical entities to address significant unmet medical needs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- HPS Investment Partners to Invest in NFP
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Announces Acquisition of Ironshore Inc. from Fosun International Limited
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!