Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) IPO Opened Flat
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Today's IPO for Protagonist Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTGX) opened for trading earlier at $12 after pricing 7,500,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $12 per share, the middle of the expected $11 - $13 range.
Leerink Partners LLC, Barclays Capital Inc. and BMO Capital Markets Corp. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Protagonist Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company with a proprietary technology platform focused on discovering and developing peptide-based new chemical entities to address significant unmet medical needs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) Initiates Phase 2b Study of PTG-100 in Ulcerative
- Exclusive: Morgan Stanley cuts bankers, bonuses as deals, IPOs stall - sources
- BlackRock (BLK) PT Lowered to $396 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!