Cheetah Mobile Files $300M IPO
- S&P 500 ascends 2 percent in two days
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Cheetah Mobile, Inc., filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an Initial Public Offering of its American Depositary Shares. The proposed maximum offering price is $300 million. The company plans to list on the New York Stock Exchange.
The offering will be made via Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan,Credit Suisse, and Macquarie Capital.
Brief financial rundown:
Our revenues increased from RMB140.1 million in 2011 to RMB287.9 million in 2012, representing a 105.6% growth, and to RMB749.9 million (US$123.9 million) in 2013, representing a 160.5% growth. Our net income was RMB62.0 million (US$10.2 million) in 2013, a 530.0% increase over our net income of RMB9.8 million in 2012, compared to a net loss of RMB30.2 million in 2011.
Summary from the company:
Our mission is to make the internet and mobile experience faster, safer and easier for users worldwide. To achieve this mission, we have developed a platform that offers mission critical applications for our users and global content distribution channels for our business partners, both of which are powered by our proprietary cloud-based data analytics engines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New York REIT (NYRT) Enters Merger Agreement with JBG Companies; Will Form ~$8.4B EV REIT
- WebMD Health (WBMD) Announces Aggregate $300M Conv. Notes Offering
- Carlyle (CG) to Sell 25M Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!