Cheetah Mobile Files $300M IPO
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Miss Views in June; FOMC Looks to Jobs for Rate Hike; Facebook Slumps on Mobile Results
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
Cheetah Mobile, Inc., filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an Initial Public Offering of its American Depositary Shares. The proposed maximum offering price is $300 million. The company plans to list on the New York Stock Exchange.
The offering will be made via Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan,Credit Suisse, and Macquarie Capital.
Brief financial rundown:
Our revenues increased from RMB140.1 million in 2011 to RMB287.9 million in 2012, representing a 105.6% growth, and to RMB749.9 million (US$123.9 million) in 2013, representing a 160.5% growth. Our net income was RMB62.0 million (US$10.2 million) in 2013, a 530.0% increase over our net income of RMB9.8 million in 2012, compared to a net loss of RMB30.2 million in 2011.
Summary from the company:
Our mission is to make the internet and mobile experience faster, safer and easier for users worldwide. To achieve this mission, we have developed a platform that offers mission critical applications for our users and global content distribution channels for our business partners, both of which are powered by our proprietary cloud-based data analytics engines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Sets IPO Price at $14-$16/Share
- GSK faces new corruption allegations, this time in Romania
- Aimmune Therapeutics (AIMT) Sees IPO Pricing of $14 - $16/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!