Cheetah Mobile Files $300M IPO
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Cheetah Mobile, Inc., filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an Initial Public Offering of its American Depositary Shares. The proposed maximum offering price is $300 million. The company plans to list on the New York Stock Exchange.
The offering will be made via Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan,Credit Suisse, and Macquarie Capital.
Brief financial rundown:
Our revenues increased from RMB140.1 million in 2011 to RMB287.9 million in 2012, representing a 105.6% growth, and to RMB749.9 million (US$123.9 million) in 2013, representing a 160.5% growth. Our net income was RMB62.0 million (US$10.2 million) in 2013, a 530.0% increase over our net income of RMB9.8 million in 2012, compared to a net loss of RMB30.2 million in 2011.
Summary from the company:
Our mission is to make the internet and mobile experience faster, safer and easier for users worldwide. To achieve this mission, we have developed a platform that offers mission critical applications for our users and global content distribution channels for our business partners, both of which are powered by our proprietary cloud-based data analytics engines.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box plans to delay IPO until 2015 given market volatility - Bloomberg
- Vantage Energy (VEI) Announces Postponement to IPO; Cites Unfavorable Market Conditions
- E-Cigarette Maker Kimree (KREE) Files $125M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!