Cheetah Mobile Files $300M IPO
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Cheetah Mobile, Inc., filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an Initial Public Offering of its American Depositary Shares. The proposed maximum offering price is $300 million. The company plans to list on the New York Stock Exchange.
The offering will be made via Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan,Credit Suisse, and Macquarie Capital.
Brief financial rundown:
Our revenues increased from RMB140.1 million in 2011 to RMB287.9 million in 2012, representing a 105.6% growth, and to RMB749.9 million (US$123.9 million) in 2013, representing a 160.5% growth. Our net income was RMB62.0 million (US$10.2 million) in 2013, a 530.0% increase over our net income of RMB9.8 million in 2012, compared to a net loss of RMB30.2 million in 2011.
Summary from the company:
Our mission is to make the internet and mobile experience faster, safer and easier for users worldwide. To achieve this mission, we have developed a platform that offers mission critical applications for our users and global content distribution channels for our business partners, both of which are powered by our proprietary cloud-based data analytics engines.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yahoo! (YHOO) Active on Rumors; Alibaba (BABA) May Buy it Post-IPO, or Softbank
- Synchrony (SYF) to Offer 125M Shares in IPO; Sees Price of $23 - $26/Share (GE)
- Time Warner (TWX) Considers HBO IPO - NYT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!