Cheetah Mobile Files $300M IPO
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
Cheetah Mobile, Inc., filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an Initial Public Offering of its American Depositary Shares. The proposed maximum offering price is $300 million. The company plans to list on the New York Stock Exchange.
The offering will be made via Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan,Credit Suisse, and Macquarie Capital.
Brief financial rundown:
Our revenues increased from RMB140.1 million in 2011 to RMB287.9 million in 2012, representing a 105.6% growth, and to RMB749.9 million (US$123.9 million) in 2013, representing a 160.5% growth. Our net income was RMB62.0 million (US$10.2 million) in 2013, a 530.0% increase over our net income of RMB9.8 million in 2012, compared to a net loss of RMB30.2 million in 2011.
Summary from the company:
Our mission is to make the internet and mobile experience faster, safer and easier for users worldwide. To achieve this mission, we have developed a platform that offers mission critical applications for our users and global content distribution channels for our business partners, both of which are powered by our proprietary cloud-based data analytics engines.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S Foods Holdings (USFD) Files $100M IPO
- Coeur Mining (CDE) Announces Year-End 2015 Mineral Reserves
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/09: (LLNW) (EDE) (MKTO) Higher; (MSTX) (SCTY) (P) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!