CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) IPO Opens Up 7%
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for CRISPR Therapeutics AG (Nasdaq: CRSP) opened for trading at $15 after pricing its initial public offering of 4,000,000 common shares at a public offering price of $14.00 per share.
Citigroup, Piper Jaffray and Barclays are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Guggenheim Securities is acting as co-manager.
CRISPR Therapeutics is a leading gene-editing company focused on the development of transformative gene-based medicines for serious diseases using its proprietary CRISPR/Cas9 gene-editing platform.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Parent company of Chuck E. Cheese preparing IPO that could value it at more than $1 billion - Reuters
- WPX Energy Announces Pricing of Common Stock Offering
- Sanchez Energy (SN), Blackstone Energy Acquire 155,000 Eagle Ford Acres from Anadarko (APC) for $2.3B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Citi, Barclays, IPO, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!