CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) IPO Opens Up 7%
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for CRISPR Therapeutics AG (Nasdaq: CRSP) opened for trading at $15 after pricing its initial public offering of 4,000,000 common shares at a public offering price of $14.00 per share.
Citigroup, Piper Jaffray and Barclays are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Guggenheim Securities is acting as co-manager.
CRISPR Therapeutics is a leading gene-editing company focused on the development of transformative gene-based medicines for serious diseases using its proprietary CRISPR/Cas9 gene-editing platform.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Athene Holding (ATH) IPO Opens Up 9%
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/5: (CNSL)/(FRP) (CX) (FDML)
- Reata Pharma (RETA) Files Common Stock Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Citi, Barclays, IPO, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!