William Blair Starts ContraFect Corp. (CFRX) at Outperform
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
William Blair initiated coverage on ContraFect Corp. (NASDAQ: CFRX) with an Outperform rating.
Shares of ContraFect Corp. closed at $2.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- William Blair Upgrades VMware (VMW) to Outperform
- Leerink Partners Resumes Nabriva Therapeutics AG (NBRV) at Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Starts Mylan (MYL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!