Intel (INTC) Names New CFO
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intel Corporation (Nasdaq: INTC) announced the appointment of Robert “Bob” H. Swan as executive vice president and chief financial officer (CFO), effective Oct. 10, 2016. Swan will report to Intel CEO Brian Krzanich and oversee Intel’s global finance and IT organizations, as well as the Corporate Strategy Office. He replaces Stacy Smith, who, as previously announced, is taking a broader role within Intel leading manufacturing, sales and operations. Smith served nine years as Intel’s CFO.
“I’m thrilled to join Intel, a company where incredible innovation is supported by strong financial management,” Swan said.
“Bob brings a wealth of leadership and financial experience to Intel. His financial acumen and strategic insight will be welcome additions to our leadership team as Intel’s transformation continues,” Krzanich said.
Swan, 56, joins Intel from growth equity firm General Atlantic where he served as an operating partner working closely with the firm's global portfolio companies on growth objectives. Prior to General Atlantic, he served nine years as the CFO of eBay Inc. Before that, he was CFO at Electronic Data Systems Corp and at TRW Inc. He also served as CFO, COO and CEO of Webvan Group Inc. Prior to that, Bob served in a number of senior finance roles at General Electric.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
- Canaccord Genuity Remains Bullish on Intel (INTC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!