Intel (INTC) Names New CFO
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intel Corporation (Nasdaq: INTC) announced the appointment of Robert “Bob” H. Swan as executive vice president and chief financial officer (CFO), effective Oct. 10, 2016. Swan will report to Intel CEO Brian Krzanich and oversee Intel’s global finance and IT organizations, as well as the Corporate Strategy Office. He replaces Stacy Smith, who, as previously announced, is taking a broader role within Intel leading manufacturing, sales and operations. Smith served nine years as Intel’s CFO.
“I’m thrilled to join Intel, a company where incredible innovation is supported by strong financial management,” Swan said.
“Bob brings a wealth of leadership and financial experience to Intel. His financial acumen and strategic insight will be welcome additions to our leadership team as Intel’s transformation continues,” Krzanich said.
Swan, 56, joins Intel from growth equity firm General Atlantic where he served as an operating partner working closely with the firm's global portfolio companies on growth objectives. Prior to General Atlantic, he served nine years as the CFO of eBay Inc. Before that, he was CFO at Electronic Data Systems Corp and at TRW Inc. He also served as CFO, COO and CEO of Webvan Group Inc. Prior to that, Bob served in a number of senior finance roles at General Electric.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GlobalStar (GSAT) Announces Departure of COO David Kagan
- Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy on Intel (INTC) Ahead of 4Q Report
- First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Names Nicole Lorch as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!