Apple (AAPL) Shares Cross $500
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) shares cross $500 just seconds after the opening bell. Stock now up about 1.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone Datapoints Should Improve in 2Q16 - Mizuho
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (AUPH) Ramps on Positive Data in Lupus Nephritis Study
- Apple (AAPL) 'Buy' Rating Reiterated at BofA as Survey Hints at Strong iPhone 7 Cycle
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!