Apple (AAPL) Shares Cross $500
- Wall St. slumps as weak China data stokes growth fears
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/1: (TRVN) LEI) (FORD) Higher; (AXPW) (ACI) (CLD) Lower
- Google (GOOG) Unveils New Logo, Identity Family
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- On Sale: You Can Buy Dan Loeb's Latest $2 Billion Bet at an 8% Discount
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) shares cross $500 just seconds after the opening bell. Stock now up about 1.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL), Cisco Systems (CSCO) Announce Partnership
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 8/31: (GOOG) (W) (AAPL) (WUBA)
- Apple partners with Cisco to boost enterprise business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot List, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!