Papa Murphy's (FRSH) CFO Buys 20,000 Shares
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Papa Murphy's (NASDAQ: FRSH) CFO, Mark Hutchens, bought 20,000 shares on 08/08 at $5.31, bringing his stake to 26,017 shares direct and 725 in an IRA.
Shares of FRSH have been trading near 52-week lows amid disappointing results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Papa Murphy’s Holdings, Inc. to Announce Third Quarter 2016 Results on November 2, 2016
- Papa Murphy’s Celebrates Return of Spooky Delicious Jack-O-Lantern Pizza for the Perfect Night of Halloween Fun
- Scorpio Bulkers (SALT) President Robert Bugbee Acquires 75K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!