Papa Murphy's (FRSH) CFO Buys 20,000 Shares
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Papa Murphy's (NASDAQ: FRSH) CFO, Mark Hutchens, bought 20,000 shares on 08/08 at $5.31, bringing his stake to 26,017 shares direct and 725 in an IRA.
Shares of FRSH have been trading near 52-week lows amid disappointing results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Papa Murphy’s Holdings, Inc. Accelerates Refranchising Strategy
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/10: (GNVC) (ILMN) (VRX) Higher; (ASNA) (WMB) (FRSH) Lower (more...)
- Gates charity to sell 60 million Berkshire shares, as Buffett urged
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Insider Trades, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!