Kulicke & Soffa Industries (KLIC) CEO Buys 25K Shares
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Kulicke & Soffa Industries (NASDAQ: KLIC) President & CEO, Fusen Ernie Chen, bought 25,000 from 11/17-11/18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) Director Buys 15K Shares, Worth Nearly $2M
- Kandi Technologies Group (KNDI) CEO Buys ~130K Shares
- Fibrocell Science (FCSC) CEO Bought 50K Shares Today