ServiceNow (NOW) IPO Surges Higher
- All Eyes on Apple (AAPL) Into Q2 Print; FX, Capital Return Seen as Wildcards
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/27: (SYMX) (CANF) (GLBS) Higher; (CLDN) (AKRX) (SILC) Lower
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- Mylan (MYL) Rejects Unsolicited Teva (TEVA) Proposal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/27: (SYMX) (WIN) (PWRD) (IGTE) Higher; (CLDN) (AKRX) (AMAT) Lower (more...)
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) IPO opens. Shares trading at $23.60 after pricing at $18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tallgrass Energy GP, LP (TEGP) Launches 35.3M Common Offering
- ServiceNow Launches Store
- Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) Announces 17.9M Class A Common Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!