ServiceNow (NOW) IPO Surges Higher
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) IPO opens. Shares trading at $23.60 after pricing at $18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades ServiceNow (NOW) to Neutral
- Couchbase Names Greg Henry as CFO
- WildHorse Resource Development (WRD) Launches 27.5M Common Stock IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!