ServiceNow (NOW) IPO Surges Higher
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) IPO opens. Shares trading at $23.60 after pricing at $18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Second Sight Medical (EYES) Sees Profit Taking after 162% Post-IPO Surge
- Peak Resorts (SKIS) IPO Remains in Pre-Launch
- Neothetics (NEOT) IPO Opens Flat, Trades Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!