ServiceNow (NOW) IPO Surges Higher
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) IPO opens. Shares trading at $23.60 after pricing at $18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ServiceNow (NOW) Acquires DxContinuum
- Exclusive: Restaurant chain Chuck E. Cheese prepares IPO - sources
- Volvo Cars CEO says IPO is an option: manager magazin
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!