ServiceNow (NOW) IPO Surges Higher
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) IPO opens. Shares trading at $23.60 after pricing at $18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Terryville Mineral & Royalty Partners, LP Won't Proceed with IPO
- Axiom Capital Starts Match Group (MTCH) at Buy
- Dorsey's Square jumps in market debut, offering hope to tech startups
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!