Nutanix (NTNX) IPO Opens Up 66%
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for Nutanix (Nasdaq: NTNX) opened for trading at $26.50 after pricing its upsized initial public offering of 14,870,000 shares of Class A common stock at a price of $16 per share, above the expected $13 to $15 per share range.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are acting as lead book-running managers, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and RBC Capital Markets, LLC are acting as book-running managers for the offering. Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated; Needham & Company LLC; Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.; Pacific Crest Securities, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.; Piper Jaffray & Co.; Raymond James; Stifel; and William Blair & Company, L.L.C. are acting as co-managers.
Nutanix makes infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. The Nutanix enterprise cloud platform leverages web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design to natively converge compute, virtualization and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich machine intelligence. The result is predictable performance, cloud-like infrastructure consumption, robust security, and seamless application mobility for a broad range of enterprise applications.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- SiteOne Landscape Supply (SITE) Prices 9M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $297M
- UPDATE: Himax Technologies (HIMX): Cutting Estimates on Delays - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Stifel, William Blair, JPMorgan, KeyBanc, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Robert W Baird, Needham & Company, RBC Capital, Pacific Crest Securities, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!