Nutanix (NTNX) IPO Opens Up 66%
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for Nutanix (Nasdaq: NTNX) opened for trading at $26.50 after pricing its upsized initial public offering of 14,870,000 shares of Class A common stock at a price of $16 per share, above the expected $13 to $15 per share range.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are acting as lead book-running managers, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and RBC Capital Markets, LLC are acting as book-running managers for the offering. Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated; Needham & Company LLC; Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.; Pacific Crest Securities, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.; Piper Jaffray & Co.; Raymond James; Stifel; and William Blair & Company, L.L.C. are acting as co-managers.
Nutanix makes infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. The Nutanix enterprise cloud platform leverages web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design to natively converge compute, virtualization and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich machine intelligence. The result is predictable performance, cloud-like infrastructure consumption, robust security, and seamless application mobility for a broad range of enterprise applications.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Needham & Company Starts Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley, Citi vying to clear yuan trades in U.S.: executive