Extraction Oil & Gas (XOG) IPO Opens Up 20%
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: XOG) opened for trading at $22.75 after pricing 33,333,333 shares of its common stock at $19.00 per share. Extraction was initially offering the shares at an estimated price range of $15.00 to $18.00.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Barclays Capital Inc. and Goldman, Sachs & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Citigroup Global Markets Inc., KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., RBC Capital Markets, LLC, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are also acting as book-running managers for the offering.
Extraction is an independent oil and gas company focused on the acquisition, development and production of oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids reserves in the Rocky Mountains, primarily in the Wattenberg Field of the Denver-Julesburg Basin of Colorado.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acushnet (GOLF) IPO Opens Flat
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on Alphabet (GOOGL) Following 3Q Beat
- Myovant Sciences (MYOV) Prices Larger 14.5M Common Stock IPO at $15/Share, Above Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Citi, KeyBanc, RBC Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Barclays, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!