Extraction Oil & Gas (XOG) IPO Opens Up 20%
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Today's IPO for Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: XOG) opened for trading at $22.75 after pricing 33,333,333 shares of its common stock at $19.00 per share. Extraction was initially offering the shares at an estimated price range of $15.00 to $18.00.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Barclays Capital Inc. and Goldman, Sachs & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Citigroup Global Markets Inc., KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., RBC Capital Markets, LLC, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are also acting as book-running managers for the offering.
Extraction is an independent oil and gas company focused on the acquisition, development and production of oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids reserves in the Rocky Mountains, primarily in the Wattenberg Field of the Denver-Julesburg Basin of Colorado.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades First Potomac (FPO) to Hold
- Kornit Digital (KRNT) to Offer 7M Ordinary Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Citi, KeyBanc, RBC Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Barclays, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!