Extraction Oil & Gas (XOG) IPO Opens Up 20%
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: XOG) opened for trading at $22.75 after pricing 33,333,333 shares of its common stock at $19.00 per share. Extraction was initially offering the shares at an estimated price range of $15.00 to $18.00.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Barclays Capital Inc. and Goldman, Sachs & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Citigroup Global Markets Inc., KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., RBC Capital Markets, LLC, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are also acting as book-running managers for the offering.
Extraction is an independent oil and gas company focused on the acquisition, development and production of oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids reserves in the Rocky Mountains, primarily in the Wattenberg Field of the Denver-Julesburg Basin of Colorado.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atkore International Group (ATKR) Prices ~$152M Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/7: (MELI) (MMM) (AZO) Upgraded; (HELE) (MUR) (AMCX) Downgraded
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/6: (P) (STLD) (NFLX) Upgraded; (NKE) (CBB) (ISBC) Downgraded