Customer Service SaaS Provider Zendesk (ZEN) Files $150M IPO
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
Zendesk, Inc. (NYSE: ZEN) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an Initial Public Offering of its Common Stock. The proposed maximum offering price is $150 million. The company plans to list on the NYSE under the ticker,
The offering is being made via Goldman, Sachs & Co., Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, Pacific Crest Securities, and Canaccord Genuity.
Brief financial statement from the company:
For the years ended December 31, 2012 and 2013, our total revenue was $38.2 million and $72.0 million, respectively, representing approximately 88% growth from 2012 to 2013. For the years ended December 31, 2012 and 2013, we derived $15.8 million, or 41%, and $29.6 million, or 41%, of our revenue from customers located outside of the United States, respectively. For the years ended December 31, 2012 and 2013, we also generated net losses of $24.4 million and $22.6 million, respectively. We intend to invest aggressively to drive continued growth and market leadership.
Zendesk was formed to help organizations capitalize on this profound shift. We are a software development company that provides a software-as-a-service, or SaaS, customer service platform.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NovoCure (NVCR) Files $300M Common Stock IPO
- Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Buy on Spectranetics (SPNC) Following New CFO Announcement
- Opexa Therapeutics (OPXA) Enters $5M Common Stock Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Pacific Crest Securities, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!