Customer Service SaaS Provider Zendesk (ZEN) Files $150M IPO
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Zendesk, Inc. (NYSE: ZEN) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an Initial Public Offering of its Common Stock. The proposed maximum offering price is $150 million. The company plans to list on the NYSE under the ticker,
The offering is being made via Goldman, Sachs & Co., Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, Pacific Crest Securities, and Canaccord Genuity.
Brief financial statement from the company:
For the years ended December 31, 2012 and 2013, our total revenue was $38.2 million and $72.0 million, respectively, representing approximately 88% growth from 2012 to 2013. For the years ended December 31, 2012 and 2013, we derived $15.8 million, or 41%, and $29.6 million, or 41%, of our revenue from customers located outside of the United States, respectively. For the years ended December 31, 2012 and 2013, we also generated net losses of $24.4 million and $22.6 million, respectively. We intend to invest aggressively to drive continued growth and market leadership.
Zendesk was formed to help organizations capitalize on this profound shift. We are a software development company that provides a software-as-a-service, or SaaS, customer service platform.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Zendesk (ZEN) Not Surprised to Be on salesforce's (CRM) 'Short List'
- MGT Capital (MGTI) Comments on Delisting; Knows No Facts, Circumstances Leading to Unilateral Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Pacific Crest Securities, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!