Customer Service SaaS Provider Zendesk (ZEN) Files $150M IPO
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Zendesk, Inc. (NYSE: ZEN) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an Initial Public Offering of its Common Stock. The proposed maximum offering price is $150 million. The company plans to list on the NYSE under the ticker,
The offering is being made via Goldman, Sachs & Co., Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, Pacific Crest Securities, and Canaccord Genuity.
Brief financial statement from the company:
For the years ended December 31, 2012 and 2013, our total revenue was $38.2 million and $72.0 million, respectively, representing approximately 88% growth from 2012 to 2013. For the years ended December 31, 2012 and 2013, we derived $15.8 million, or 41%, and $29.6 million, or 41%, of our revenue from customers located outside of the United States, respectively. For the years ended December 31, 2012 and 2013, we also generated net losses of $24.4 million and $22.6 million, respectively. We intend to invest aggressively to drive continued growth and market leadership.
Zendesk was formed to help organizations capitalize on this profound shift. We are a software development company that provides a software-as-a-service, or SaaS, customer service platform.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apptio (APTI) IPO Opens Up 47%
- Novan (NOVN) IPO Continues Higher, Nearly Doubles from IPO Price
- Valvoline (VVV) IPO Opens Up 10%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Pacific Crest Securities, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!