Customer Service SaaS Provider Zendesk (ZEN) Files $150M IPO
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Zendesk, Inc. (NYSE: ZEN) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an Initial Public Offering of its Common Stock. The proposed maximum offering price is $150 million. The company plans to list on the NYSE under the ticker,
The offering is being made via Goldman, Sachs & Co., Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, Pacific Crest Securities, and Canaccord Genuity.
Brief financial statement from the company:
For the years ended December 31, 2012 and 2013, our total revenue was $38.2 million and $72.0 million, respectively, representing approximately 88% growth from 2012 to 2013. For the years ended December 31, 2012 and 2013, we derived $15.8 million, or 41%, and $29.6 million, or 41%, of our revenue from customers located outside of the United States, respectively. For the years ended December 31, 2012 and 2013, we also generated net losses of $24.4 million and $22.6 million, respectively. We intend to invest aggressively to drive continued growth and market leadership.
Zendesk was formed to help organizations capitalize on this profound shift. We are a software development company that provides a software-as-a-service, or SaaS, customer service platform.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lending Club Files $500 Million IPO
- NeuroSigma (NSIG) Files $50M IPO
- Alibaba (BABA) Posts Improved Q2 EPS of 84c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Pacific Crest Securities, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!