Carl Icahn Issues Statement on Herbalife (HLF) CEO Departure
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Carl Icahn issued a statement on news Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) CEO Michael Johnson is leaving:
Almost four years ago, we became shareholders of Herbalife and now have five of our nominees on the Board. We would like to applaud Michael Johnson for doing a superb job navigating the company through a number of libelous attacks during this period. I am glad he intends to stay meaningfully involved in the company and I fully support the Board’s choice of Rich Goudis becoming CEO while Michael remains actively engaged as Executive Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Names New CFO, Other Executives
- Brixmor Property Group (BRX) Names New Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Management Changes, Short Sales
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!