Carl Icahn Issues Statement on Herbalife (HLF) CEO Departure
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Carl Icahn issued a statement on news Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) CEO Michael Johnson is leaving:
Almost four years ago, we became shareholders of Herbalife and now have five of our nominees on the Board. We would like to applaud Michael Johnson for doing a superb job navigating the company through a number of libelous attacks during this period. I am glad he intends to stay meaningfully involved in the company and I fully support the Board’s choice of Rich Goudis becoming CEO while Michael remains actively engaged as Executive Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO), Others Weaker Following Carl Icahn Comments
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Peltz's Trian Adds Nearly 4M Shares of Wendy's (WEN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Management Changes, Short Sales
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!