UPDATE: First Solar (FSLR) Halted Ahead of Guidance Call
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 16, 2016 4:05 PM EST)
First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR) Halted Ahead of Guidance Call
First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ: FSLR) will host its 2017 guidance call after the market closes on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 4:30 p.m. EST. The Company will discuss the outlook for 2017 and conduct a question and answer session. Investors may access a live webcast of this conference call by visiting http://investor.firstsolar.com/events.cfm.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sientra (SIEN) Halted on LUDP After Shares Whipsawed
- Stocks with call price movement; TRIP NFLX
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility low as shares at low end of range as shares at record high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!