Progress Software (PRGS) Sees Q2 Revs, EPS Below Street Views
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Progress Software Corp. (Nasdaq: PRGS) announced today preliminary revenue and non-GAAP earnings per share results for the fiscal second quarter ended May 31, 2012 as well as actions taken during the quarter to implement its new strategic plan announced on April 25, 2012.
- Consolidated revs of $110 million to $115 million, versus Street views calling for $123.71 million; and
- Non-GAAP EPS of $0.17 to $0.19, versus consensus expectations of $0.26.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Libbey (LBY) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- NorthStar Asset Management (NSAM) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
- Goodrich Petroleum (GDP) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Announces $100M Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!