Progress Software (PRGS) Sees Q2 Revs, EPS Below Street Views
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
Progress Software Corp. (Nasdaq: PRGS) announced today preliminary revenue and non-GAAP earnings per share results for the fiscal second quarter ended May 31, 2012 as well as actions taken during the quarter to implement its new strategic plan announced on April 25, 2012.
- Consolidated revs of $110 million to $115 million, versus Street views calling for $123.71 million; and
- Non-GAAP EPS of $0.17 to $0.19, versus consensus expectations of $0.26.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Jan. Comps Decline 8%; Q4 EPS Guidance Tops Views
- Model N (MODN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; New CEO Named
- Parkway Properties (PKY) Tops Q4 FFO by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!