Progress Software (PRGS) Sees Q2 Revs, EPS Below Street Views
Progress Software Corp. (Nasdaq: PRGS) announced today preliminary revenue and non-GAAP earnings per share results for the fiscal second quarter ended May 31, 2012 as well as actions taken during the quarter to implement its new strategic plan announced on April 25, 2012.
- Consolidated revs of $110 million to $115 million, versus Street views calling for $123.71 million; and
- Non-GAAP EPS of $0.17 to $0.19, versus consensus expectations of $0.26.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Corelogic (CLGX) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Expects to Achieve Upper Ends of FY16 Guidance
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY17 Outlook
- Avalonbay Communities (AVB) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!