Progress Software (PRGS) Sees Q2 Revs, EPS Below Street Views
- Market Wrap: Cisco Names New Chief; Factory Orders Outpace in March; McDonald's Eyes Turnaround
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (PTBI) (NLS) (TXRH) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
Progress Software Corp. (Nasdaq: PRGS) announced today preliminary revenue and non-GAAP earnings per share results for the fiscal second quarter ended May 31, 2012 as well as actions taken during the quarter to implement its new strategic plan announced on April 25, 2012.
- Consolidated revs of $110 million to $115 million, versus Street views calling for $123.71 million; and
- Non-GAAP EPS of $0.17 to $0.19, versus consensus expectations of $0.26.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kapstone (KS) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c
- MDU Resources Group (MDU) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c, Maintains FY Guidance
- Mid-Con Energy Partners (MCEP) Misses Q1 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!