Freddie Mac Said "No Connection" Between Kellermann's Death and SEC Investigation - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Freddie Mac (NYSE: FRE) says it knows of "no connection" between the death of CFO David Kellermann and an SEC investigation - WSJ
You May Also Be Interested In
- President Obama to appoint Ron Klain as 'Ebola czar' - CNN
- White House Names Ron Klain as 'Ebola Czar'
- CDC says other healthcare workers could be infected although none showing current signs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!