Freddie Mac Said "No Connection" Between Kellermann's Death and SEC Investigation - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Defense Sec. Hagel Steps Down; Abrupt Departure for UTC CEO; Merck Acquires Ebola Vaccine Rights
- Nuance Communications (NUAN) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/24: (VMEM) (DY) (NUAN) Higher; (GOMO) (ANFI) (WDAY) Lower (more...)
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Loral Space (LORL): Ontario Teachers, PSP Nearing $7B Deal for Telesat - Bloomberg
Freddie Mac (NYSE: FRE) says it knows of "no connection" between the death of CFO David Kellermann and an SEC investigation - WSJ
You May Also Be Interested In
- Retrophin's (RTRX) Former CEO Sells 1.17M Shares
- JD.com (JD) Files $500M ADS Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- On Track Innovations (OTIV) Prices 6.25M Ordinary Offering at $1.60/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!