Freddie Mac Said "No Connection" Between Kellermann's Death and SEC Investigation - WSJ
- Market Wrap: SanDisk Slumps on Outlook; Initial Claims Fall; FCC Drops Neustar
- Google (GOOG) Agreed to Pay Incoming CFO Ruth Porat $70M by 2016
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/26: (OXM) (OREX) (YHOO) Higher; (RH) (GME) Lower (more...)
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1, FY15
Freddie Mac (NYSE: FRE) says it knows of "no connection" between the death of CFO David Kellermann and an SEC investigation - WSJ
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Security Group (FSGI), Atlantic Capital Bancshares to Merge in $160M Deal
- eBay (EBAY) Adds Two New Independent Directors (GPRO)
- Hercules Technology Growth (HTGC) Announces 6.6M Public Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!