Freddie Mac Said "No Connection" Between Kellermann's Death and SEC Investigation - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Freddie Mac (NYSE: FRE) says it knows of "no connection" between the death of CFO David Kellermann and an SEC investigation - WSJ
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- Volitionrx Limited (VNRX) Prices 2.25M Common Stock Offering at $5/Share
- Fitch Places Och-Ziff (OZM) on Watch for Downgrade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!