U.S. weekly Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index at -37.6 versus -39.3
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Piper Jaffray Retail Analysts Provide Initial Thoughts on Early Black Friday Activity
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Raised to $400 at Piper Jaffray on Long-Term Potential
U.S. weekly Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index at -37.6 versus -39.3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Russia halted coal supplies to Ukraine - Bloomberg
- Illinois Plan to Cut $111B Pension Shortfall Struck Down
- Ferguson shooting grand jury reaches decision - Bloomberg citing Law Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!