U.S. weekly Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index at -37.6 versus -39.3
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
U.S. weekly Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index at -37.6 versus -39.3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elijah Cummings Says Mylan's (MYL) Meager Discount Merely 'PR Move'
- Italy quake toll hits 250 as rescuers search flattened towns
- FAA Halts Flights into Miami, Ft. Lauderdale on Power Outage (DAL) (AAL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!