U.S. weekly Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index at -37.6 versus -39.3
- Market Wrap: Home Price Gains Lag in July; Starbucks to Buy Japan JV; Splitsville for Philips
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/23: (LPCN) (BBBY) (ZSPH) Higher; (ATOS) (GTI) (AIR) Lower (more...)
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY14 EPS Outlook
- GrafTech (GTI) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Acquire Remaining Starbucks Japan in ~$914M Deal
U.S. weekly Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index at -37.6 versus -39.3.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) Celebrates First Day of Trading on the NYSE
- ECB Allots EUR 82.6B in First Targeted Longer-Term Refinancing Operation (FXE)
- Scotland's Salmond will stand down as first minster - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!