U.S. weekly Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index at -37.6 versus -39.3
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
U.S. weekly Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index at -37.6 versus -39.3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation: Clinton leads in Florida
- Zillow Mortgages Reports 6 bps W/W Drop in 30-Year Fixed Rate to 3.24%
- Caesars awaits creditor nod on sweetened deal for bankrupt unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!