U.S. weekly Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index at -37.6 versus -39.3
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
U.S. weekly Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index at -37.6 versus -39.3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. House takes first step toward Obamacare repeal
- Takata expected to pay $1 billion to resolve U.S. criminal probe on air bags - Nikkei
- BlackRock CEO sees upside in Trump's U.S. infrastructure plans
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!