Switzerland, US have agreed to negotiate on implementation of Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Bloomberg reporting Switzerland and the US have agreed to negotiate on the implementation of the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pfizer's (PFE) Pumps and Devices Business Said to Attract Bids
- Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) said to have contacted Apollo, TGP about buyout interest; Working with Greenhill - Bloomberg
- Comerica (CMA) Said to Have Ruled out Formal Sale Process, Open to Approaches - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!