Switzerland, US have agreed to negotiate on implementation of Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act -Bloomberg
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Bloomberg reporting Switzerland and the US have agreed to negotiate on the implementation of the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toshiba mulls chip business stake sale to Western Digital: Nikkei
- Boeing CEO sees 'near term' plane deal after Trump meeting
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!