Switzerland, US have agreed to negotiate on implementation of Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Bloomberg reporting Switzerland and the US have agreed to negotiate on the implementation of the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber raised close to $1B in latest funding round - WSJ
- Tesoro Petroleum (TSO) Held Unsuccesful Talks with HollyFrontier (HFC) - Reuters
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Active Amid Unconfirmed Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!