Ohio Congressman Paul Gillmor Found Dead - CNN
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Rep. Paul Gillmor, R-Ohio, was found dead in his apartment Wednesday, a Republican leadership aide says - CNN
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump says he'll accept 'clear' election result, reserves right to challenge
- Walgreens sees Rite Aid deal closing in early 2017
- U.S. government probing whether east coast internet attack was a 'criminal act' - official - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!