Now hearing Santorum will suspend campaign, statement expected soon
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ends best week of year with slight gain
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Now hearing Rick Santorum will suspend his presidential campaign. Santorum is set to hold a press conference in Gettysburg, PA.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Representative Ryan not running for speaker: MSNBC
- Clinton vows to take on gun lobby, pledges tighter restrictions
- Bill Ackman Thinks Michael Bloomberg Could Announce Presidential Bid... and Win
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!