Now hearing Santorum will suspend campaign, statement expected soon
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/29: (TBIO) (HRTX) (NQ) Higher; (FRO) (SPLK) (CYBR) Lower (more...)
- Intel (INTC) Said Near $15B Offer for Altera (ALTR)
- Avago Technologies (AVGO) PT Raised to $180 at Brean Capital
Now hearing Rick Santorum will suspend his presidential campaign. Santorum is set to hold a press conference in Gettysburg, PA.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Former Lehman Bros. CEO Dick Fuld Speaks for First Time Since Financial Crisis
- NY Dept. of Financial Services Superintendent Lawsky to Step Down
- Hillary Clinton's Benghazi E-mails to Be Released Friday - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!