Fire and Plume of Smoke Seen in Washington D.C.
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
A fire and plume of smoke is being seen in Washington D.C. Unclear at this point what the cause is. The building is said to be under construction.
Downtown DC on fire. pic.twitter.com/bPgF9Dtqd1— michaelscherer (@michaelscherer) November 8, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) call put ratio 1.75 to 1 put into Q3 and outlook
- 3M Co. (MMM) January weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Copperfield Research out negative on Energous (WATT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!