Shire (SHPG) Ticks Higher Following Adverse Events in Roche's ACE910 Trial
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Gains in Shire plc (NASDAQ: SHPG) Thursday morning were tied to adverse events in Roche's ACE910 trial. The trial recorded two thromboembolic and two thrombotic microangiopathy events, according to Bloomberg, citing an email. The study is continuing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire (SHPG) Says FDA Acknowledges Receipt of NDA for SHP465 for ADHD
- Active options: AAPL IBM ARNC FB BAC SWKS AMZN GE NFLX SGYP
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 2.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!