Shire (SHPG) Ticks Higher Following Adverse Events in Roche's ACE910 Trial
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Gains in Shire plc (NASDAQ: SHPG) Thursday morning were tied to adverse events in Roche's ACE910 trial. The trial recorded two thromboembolic and two thrombotic microangiopathy events, according to Bloomberg, citing an email. The study is continuing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire's (SHPG) Phase 3 Investigational Study of VONVENDI Meets Primary Endpoint in Controlling Bleeding in Adults with VWD
- FDA Approves Boehringer Ingelheim's Jardiance to Reduce Cardiovascular Death in Adults with Type 2 Diabetes (LLY)
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!