FDA Confirms Ron Farkas No Longer at FDA (SRPT) - Bloomberg
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FDA Confirms Ron Farkas No Longer at FDA (Nasdaq: SRPT) - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toshiba considering spinning off semiconductor operations and selling a stake to Western Digital (WDC) - Nikkei
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Most active options: BAC FB AAPL INTC AMZN OXY AMD MSFT