Dynavax Technologies (DVAX) halted ahead of FDA adcom
- Wall St. falls as data adds to growth worries; biotechs down
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Fitbit (FIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (EPE) (ZNGA) (WTW) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Dynavax Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: DVAX) halted ahead of FDA adcom
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eleven Biotherapeutics (EBIO) Surges for Second Day Following New Data
- Valeant's (VRX) Improved Credit Outlook Seen as 'Meaningful Positive' at BMO Capital
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Retraces Most of Intra-Day Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!