Dynavax Technologies (DVAX) halted ahead of FDA adcom
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Full FOMC Statement: Rates to Rise After Some Further Job Market Improvement
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
Dynavax Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: DVAX) halted ahead of FDA adcom
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Gains as Judge Dismisses 'Pyramid Scheme' Suit
- Flotek Industries (FTK) Mentioned Cautiously by Short Seller
- Splunk (SPLK), Peers Decline in Sympathy with Tableau Software (DATA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!