Dynavax Technologies (DVAX) halted ahead of FDA adcom
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
Dynavax Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: DVAX) halted ahead of FDA adcom
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocera Therapeutics (OCRX) Will Continue STOP-HE Study, Increase Enrollment on DMC Recommendation
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Gains as CEO Replaced
- Receptos (RCPT) Surges Over 20% on Takeover Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFDA, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!