Wingstop (WING) to Offer 6M Common Shares for Holders
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wingstop Inc. (NASDAQ: WING) announced that a stockholder, namely an affiliate of Roark Capital, intends to offer for sale in an underwritten secondary offering 6,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock pursuant to the Company’s shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Wingstop will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by the selling stockholder in this offering.
Barclays is acting as the sole underwriter of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (BRG) Prices 4M Common Stock Offering at $13.15/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!