Wingstop (WING) to Offer 6M Common Shares for Holders
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wingstop Inc. (NASDAQ: WING) announced that a stockholder, namely an affiliate of Roark Capital, intends to offer for sale in an underwritten secondary offering 6,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock pursuant to the Company’s shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Wingstop will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by the selling stockholder in this offering.
Barclays is acting as the sole underwriter of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Armada Hoffler Properties (AHH) Submits 2M Share Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholder
- DXP Enterprises (DXPE) Announces 2.7M Share Common Stock Offering