Wingstop (WING) to Offer 6M Common Shares for Holders
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wingstop Inc. (NASDAQ: WING) announced that a stockholder, namely an affiliate of Roark Capital, intends to offer for sale in an underwritten secondary offering 6,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock pursuant to the Company’s shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Wingstop will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by the selling stockholder in this offering.
Barclays is acting as the sole underwriter of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Ring Energy (REI) Plans Common Stock Offering
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Prices 10M Share Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$136M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!