TICC (TICC) Announces Public Offering of 4M Shares
- Wall Street gains as financials rally on Fed rate comments
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/29: (MCUR) (KONE) (STAF) Higher; (CZR) (BOSC) (CORE) Lower
- Mylan (MYL) Plans to Launch Generic EpiPen; Will Cost 50% Less than Name Brand
- Dollar hits 3-week high vs yen as U.S. rate rise signals get louder
- Apple (AAPL) Sends Out Invites for Sept 7 iPhone 7 Event
TICC (Nasdaq: TICC) announces public offering of 4 million shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ampio Pharma (AMPE) Prices 5M Common Stock and Warrant Direct Offering at $0.75/Share
- TICC Sends Letter to Stockholders Urging Them to Vote White Proxy Card Today
- Par Pacific (PARR) Launches $50M Stock Rights Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!