TICC (TICC) Announces Public Offering of 4M Shares
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
TICC (Nasdaq: TICC) announces public offering of 4 million shares of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Parametric Sound (HEAR) Falls $45M Stock Offering
- ePlus, Inc. (PLUS) Announces 1.8M Common Secondary Offering; 400K Buyback Plan
- Ellington Financial (EFC) Files $750M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!