TICC (TICC) Announces Public Offering of 4M Shares
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
TICC (Nasdaq: TICC) announces public offering of 4 million shares of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Open Text Corp (OTEX) Files Shelf Registration Related to GXS Group Acqusition
- FireEye (FEYE) Secondary Offering Reduces Upcoming Lock up - Wells Fargo
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Announces $100M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!