TICC (TICC) Announces Public Offering of 4M Shares
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
TICC (Nasdaq: TICC) announces public offering of 4 million shares of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quest Resource Holding (QRHC) Prices 9M Common Offering at $1.99/Share
- Blackstone Mortgage Trust (BXMT) Prices 8M Common Stock Offering for Gross Proceeds of $222.8M
- Warren Resources (WRES) Files 6.7M Common Shelf for Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!