TICC (TICC) Announces Public Offering of 4M Shares
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/28: (DPW) (FDO) (LOCO) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (EDAP) Lower
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
TICC (Nasdaq: TICC) announces public offering of 4 million shares of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ceragon Networks Ltd (CRNT) Plans Ordinary Share Offering
- LiqTech International (LIQT) Prices 6.96M Common Offering at $1.50/Share
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION) Commences $525M Common Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!