Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Said to Price $300M at $59.75 - Feurstein
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) offering 4-5x oversubscribed, offering $300 million at $59.75, Adam Feurstein tweets citing a source.
$SRPT 4-5x oversubscribed, offering increased to $300M @ $59.75, per source.— Adam Feuerstein (@adamfeuerstein) September 22, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform, $17 PT on Catabasis (CATB) on Sarepta Collaboration
- Catabasis Pharma (CATB) Surges 50% on Deal with Serepta (SRPT)
- International Paper (IP) calls active on renewed takeover chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, FDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesAdam Feuerstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!