Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Said to Price $300M at $59.75 - Feurstein
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) offering 4-5x oversubscribed, offering $300 million at $59.75, Adam Feurstein tweets citing a source.
$SRPT 4-5x oversubscribed, offering increased to $300M @ $59.75, per source.— Adam Feuerstein (@adamfeuerstein) September 22, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) October calls expiring today active
- Cerecor (CERC) Surges with Alkermes (ALKS) Following Positive Depression Trial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, FDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesAdam Feuerstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!