Sarepta (SRPT) Sees Modest Selling Amid $225M Stock Offering
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRPT) is down just 0.7% on plans to offer $225 million in common stock. The stock has more than doubled this week after announcing FDA approval.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options expected to have Increasing volume
- Qualcomm (QCOM) January weekly volatility increased on Apple (AAPL) sues over patents
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!