Palatin Technologies (PTN) Confirms Proposed Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Palatin Technologies, Inc (NYSE: PTN) confirmed that it has commenced an underwritten public offering, subject to market and other conditions, to issue and sell shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase shares of its common stock. There can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Canaccord Genuity is acting as sole book-running manager, Roth Capital Partners is acting as lead manager and Chardan Capital Markets is acting as co-manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) at Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Hold
- Canaccord Genuity Cuts Price Target on Novadaq Technologies (NVDQ) Following 4Q Preannouncement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Canaccord Genuity, Chardan Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!