Flexion Therapeutics (FLXN) Prices 3.6M Share Offering at $18/Sh
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLXN) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,600,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $18.00 per share. The gross proceeds from this offering are expected to be approximately $64.8 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses payable by Flexion. The offering is expected to close on or about November 21, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. Flexion has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 540,000 additional shares of its common stock at the public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions.
Wells Fargo Securities, RBC Capital Markets and BMO Capital Markets are acting as joint book-running managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Affimed (AFMD) Prices 10M Share Offering at $1.80
- AdvancePierre Foods Announces Pricing of Secondary Offering
- Affimed (AFMD) to Offer Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, RBC Capital, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!