Flexion Therapeutics (FLXN) Prices 3.6M Share Offering at $18/Sh
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLXN) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,600,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $18.00 per share. The gross proceeds from this offering are expected to be approximately $64.8 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses payable by Flexion. The offering is expected to close on or about November 21, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. Flexion has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 540,000 additional shares of its common stock at the public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions.
Wells Fargo Securities, RBC Capital Markets and BMO Capital Markets are acting as joint book-running managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WildHorse Resource Development (WRD) Launches 27.5M Common Stock IPO
- SM Energy (SM) Announces 8M Share Common Stock Offering
- Impinj (PI) Launches 3.5M Share Common Stock Follow-on Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, RBC Capital, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!