Costamare (CMRE) to Offer 11M Shares
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Costamare Inc. (NYSE: CMRE) announced today that it plans to offer 11,000,000 shares of its common stock. Members of the Konstantakopoulos family, who in the aggregate own a majority of the common stock of the Company, have indicated their intention to purchase approximately $10 million of shares in the offering. In connection with the offering, the Company intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,650,000 additional shares of its common stock.
The Company plans to use the net proceeds of the offering for capital expenditures, including vessel acquisitions, and for other general corporate purposes, which may include repayments of indebtedness.
Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo Securities, J.P. Morgan, Citigroup and Barclays are acting as joint book-running managers of the offering, which will be made under an effective shelf registration statement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Barclays Downgrades Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, York Capital Management, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!