Callidus Software, Inc. (CALD) to Offer 4M Common Shares
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ: CALD) announced that it is commencing an underwritten registered public offering of 4,000,000 shares of its common stock. CallidusCloud also intends to grant to the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 600,000 shares of its common stock to cover over-allotments.
CallidusCloud intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
Piper Jaffray & Co. and Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC are acting as Joint Bookrunners for the offering. Roth Capital Partners, LLC, Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC and B. Riley & Co., LLC are acting as Co-Managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades MSC Industrial (MSM) to Neutral, Sees "Green Shoots Of A Recovery"
- Roth Capital Starts TPI Composites (TPIC) at Buy
- Ooma (OOMA) Reports Secondary Offering by Certain Stockholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Roth Capital, B. Riley, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!