Callidus Software, Inc. (CALD) to Offer 4M Common Shares
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ: CALD) announced that it is commencing an underwritten registered public offering of 4,000,000 shares of its common stock. CallidusCloud also intends to grant to the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 600,000 shares of its common stock to cover over-allotments.
CallidusCloud intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
Piper Jaffray & Co. and Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC are acting as Joint Bookrunners for the offering. Roth Capital Partners, LLC, Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC and B. Riley & Co., LLC are acting as Co-Managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hudson Technologies (HDSN) Prices 6.4M Shares at $7/Sh
- Athene Holding (ATH) Prices 27M Share IPO Inline with Prior Expectations
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/7: (MELI) (MMM) (AZO) Upgraded; (HELE) (MUR) (AMCX) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Roth Capital, B. Riley, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!