Cadence Financial (CADE) Files $92M Common Shelf
- Top 10 News for 05/13 - 05/17: Tesla Can't be Stopped; Tepper Still Bullish; Sony Gets in Play
- Tableau Software (DATA) IPO Surges Higher
- Bloomberg Taps Former IBM (IBM) Exec to Lead Privacy, Data Standards Initiative
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 05/17: (RSOL) (SCTY) (VNDA) Higher; (ARUN) (UNXL) (COSI) Lower
- Despite Outside Interest, Tumblr and Yahoo! (YHOO) Are in Lockup (MSFT) (FB)
Cadence Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: CADE) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $92 million of Common Stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Prices 3.39M Common Stock Offering
- DDR Corp (DDR) Prices Upsized 34M Common Stock Offeing
- Cyclacel (CYCC) Prices 6.67M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!