Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Commences 3.5M Common Offering
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/1: (ARDX) (ANGI) (TKMR) Higher; (LOOK) (WPRT) (SPEX) Lower
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR) has commenced a public offering of 3,500,000 shares of its common stock. In connection with the offering, the Company intends to grant the underwriter an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 525,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments. Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. will serve as the sole book-running manager for the offering. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to make investments, to repurchase or pay liabilities and for general corporate purposes, which may include the repayment of indebtedness under its credit facilities.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trina Solar (TSL) Prices 10.3M ADS, $100M Conv. Notes Offering
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Closes 4.6M Share Offering
- Red Hat (RHT) Announces $700M Conv. Senior NOtes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!