Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Commences 3.5M Common Offering
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR) has commenced a public offering of 3,500,000 shares of its common stock. In connection with the offering, the Company intends to grant the underwriter an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 525,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments. Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. will serve as the sole book-running manager for the offering. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to make investments, to repurchase or pay liabilities and for general corporate purposes, which may include the repayment of indebtedness under its credit facilities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CyrusOne (CONE) Announces 12.2M Common Stock Offering
- Trillium Therapeutics (TRIL) Announces $50M Common Stock Offering
- Remark Media (MARK) Announces 850k Direct Placement at $4/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!