Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Commences 3.5M Common Offering
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR) has commenced a public offering of 3,500,000 shares of its common stock. In connection with the offering, the Company intends to grant the underwriter an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 525,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments. Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. will serve as the sole book-running manager for the offering. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to make investments, to repurchase or pay liabilities and for general corporate purposes, which may include the repayment of indebtedness under its credit facilities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arbor Realty Trust Schedules First Quarter 2015 Earnings Conference Call
- Curis (CRIS) Files 17.1M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- General Moly (GMO) Surges on Strategic Investment from China's AMER
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!