Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Commences 3.5M Common Offering
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR) has commenced a public offering of 3,500,000 shares of its common stock. In connection with the offering, the Company intends to grant the underwriter an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 525,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments. Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. will serve as the sole book-running manager for the offering. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to make investments, to repurchase or pay liabilities and for general corporate purposes, which may include the repayment of indebtedness under its credit facilities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Net Element (NETE) Files $50M Mixed Shelf; 15.5M Common for Shareholders
- Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) Prices 4.25M Common Offering at $20/Share
- Everyware Global (EVRY) Files 2.1M Common Shelf for Shareholder
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!