Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Commences 3.5M Common Offering
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/24: (ZMH) (ANGI) (AAPL) Higher; (SILC) (QCOM) (UA) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: ABR) has commenced a public offering of 3,500,000 shares of its common stock. In connection with the offering, the Company intends to grant the underwriter an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 525,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments. Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. will serve as the sole book-running manager for the offering. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to make investments, to repurchase or pay liabilities and for general corporate purposes, which may include the repayment of indebtedness under its credit facilities.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arbor Realty Trust Schedules First Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call
- InterCloud Systems, Inc. (ICLD) Files 1.7M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd. (TNP) Falls on Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!