Aqua Metals (AQMS) to Offer Common Stock
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Aqua Metals (NASDAQ: AQMS) announced that it is offering to sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The company expects to price the offering on or about Wednesday, November 16, 2016.
Aqua Metals intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to accelerate its AquaRefining™ product development and licensing efforts inclusive of pre-sales and post-sales support staff and infrastructure, enhance processes to further improve operating margins, regulatory activities, working capital and other general corporate purposes.
National Securities Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of National Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NHLD), is acting as the sole book-running manager of the offering. The Liquid Venture Partners group at National Securities is responsible for sourcing and executing the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ohr Pharmaceutical (OHRP) to Offer Common Stock
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Jefferson Capital Interests (JCAP) Announces $50M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!