Aqua Metals (AQMS) to Offer Common Stock
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Aqua Metals (NASDAQ: AQMS) announced that it is offering to sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The company expects to price the offering on or about Wednesday, November 16, 2016.
Aqua Metals intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to accelerate its AquaRefining™ product development and licensing efforts inclusive of pre-sales and post-sales support staff and infrastructure, enhance processes to further improve operating margins, regulatory activities, working capital and other general corporate purposes.
National Securities Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of National Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NHLD), is acting as the sole book-running manager of the offering. The Liquid Venture Partners group at National Securities is responsible for sourcing and executing the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Commences $14M Offering of Common Stock
- Two Harbors Investment (TWO) Prices $250M Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Prices 1.75M Units at $2.25 Each
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!